Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Cover

Things that have entertained me this week;

Die Hard 4.0

Surprisingly very good. When I first heard that Bruce Willis was making another sequel, and was worried that it would be the sort of comeback film that Stallone kept making before Rocky Balboa came out. How wrong I was. The film was great, if a little fantastical in places. A worthy entry into the Die Hard series (dare I say better than the other two sequels?). Plus Kevin Smith is in it, which is always a good thing.

I'm gutted in a way that it was so good. I had a line lined up about "If I want to see an old man running about in a vest, I'll watch my dad looking for his socks in the morning.", but guess I can't use that now.

Edinburgh Rugby

If it wasn't so ludicrous, it would be hilarious. After arguing with the SRU about money (allegedly) owed to them, and withdrawing several internationals from the Scotland squad in the build up to the world cup, Edinburgh have resigned from the SRU.

Depending who you believe, this means either they'll not be playing next season, or that they will. One thing's for certain, i'm not buying a season ticket this year like I said I would.

Radio 2

I used to think myself a hip young thing listening to Radio 1, but somehow I can't bring myself to do it anymore. Radio 2 on the other hand is great. Great presenters, great music, and an eclectic range of shows. You can listen to it on the internet, so do it!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home